Twin Pine Farm Flavored Honey Cultivated right here in the historic St. Croix Valley.
Our Minnesota clover honey is available as raw comb honey, or in jars or jugs, infused with your choice of all-natural flavors:
Amaretto, Anise, Blackberry, Blueberry, Cinnamon, Clover (unflavored), Cranberry, Lavender, Lemon, Passion Fruit, Pomegranate, Peppermint (Candy Cane), Raspberry, and Tangerine.
Available in 8 oz glass jars, 2 lb plastic jars, and 5 lb plastic jugs.
Tips for using honey:
- Use flavored honey in place of pure honey or in place of table sugar to keep cakes, breads and cookies moist and fresh longer.
- When substituting honey for sugar, use equal amounts, up to 1 cup. To substitute more than 1 cup, decrease the total amount of other liquids by 1/4 cup for every cup of honey used.
- If your honey is cloudy or crystalline, don't worry. Just place the container in warm water until the honey is clear. If you have a microwave, place the honey in a microwave-safe container and heat until the honey clears. Be careful not to overheat, never let honey boil or scorch.
- Store honey at room temperature (around 70-80 degrees).
- Honey is a safe and wholesome food for adults and children (over 1 year old).
- DO NOT feed honey to infants younger than 1 year of age.